02 June 2011

Greetings!

Hello, my fellow Tolkien fans! I'm Britta, otherwise known as TolkienBritta. I'm regrettably a bit late getting on the blogging bandwagon, as I previously relied on an old Livejournal account to post updates regarding 'The Hobbit' films; once the issues with MGM had been resolved, 'Hobbit' news seemed to be spreading like crazy, and to keep up with it all, I used my Tumblr account as a means of getting information out to mass audiences. Due to my desire to meet and network with as many Tolkien fans as possible, I figured, 'Why not start blogging as well?' My goal here is to update fans not only on 'The Hobbit' films, but about all things Tolkien/LOTR-related. On days where there are no new updates available, I may post a personal (though still Tolkien-related) blog.

That said, I appreciate your taking the time to stop by and check out my blog. I hope to begin posting much more in the very near future. If you like what you see, great! If not, feel free to contact me and let me know what I can do to improve my blog - especially if you hear of a good story that I have not included here.

You can also follow me on both Twitter and Tumblr

Thanks again for stopping by!
Cheers!
TolkienBritta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...