13 November 2013

Coming Soon: Two New Book Reviews

It's been awhile since I've posted anything of substance on this blog, so I thought I would pop in and offer a quick update. I have recently been asked two review two books on Tolkien and Middle-earth – the first one being The Ideal of Kingship in the Writings of Charles Williams, C.S. Lewis, and J.R.R. Tolkien: Divine Kingship is Reflected in Middle-Earth by Christopher Scarf; and the second being Christopher Synder's The Making of Middle-earth: A New Look Inside the World of J. R. R. Tolkien.

Regrettably, it has taken a bit longer than I'd hoped to get to these reviews; but they will be posted in the very near future.

As always, thank you for visiting my blog. Remember, you can always suggest a topic for a future blog post; or, even better, submit your own guest post!

No comments:

Post a Comment