28 January 2015

Winter Storm Juno: Perfect for a Winter Photoshoot!

Winter storm Juno graced us with plenty of snow beginning late Monday night. Having some time off and beautiful scenery as a result, it seemed like a perfect opportunity to go out and have some fun in my Blood Red Dress. Yesterday the conditions were still too blizzard-like to go out, but today the snow has stopped and the wind has finally died down. Unfortunately, by the time I made it outside, the sun was also starting to go down; but I hear there's more snow on the way as we head into the weekend, so I have a feeling I'll be doing a better (more professional-looking) shoot soon.



"Stop touching your nose; you're making it red!"
"I didn't touch my nose! It's really cold outside!"



2 comments:

  1. Those brigand women in LOTRO Breeland...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics my friend! And yes, it does look really cold!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...