06 January 2016

My Tolkien Collection: Best Deal

I've scored many deals throughout my years as a Tolkien collector, but I think these are two of the best things I've found so far. I got an awesome deal on this Gandalf knife from Franklin Mint (although it is slightly damaged) and the boxed set of The Lord of the Rings underneath is a second edition from 1965, and probably one of my oldest copies. The only thing missing from that set is the dust jacket on The Fellowship of the Ring, but the boxed set was so cheap I really can't complain.


In general, I've found a lot of incredibly low-priced books on AbeBooks.com. With books as low as $3 apiece, I find I can get a lot of bang for my buck and also obtain harder to find copies.  

Follow me on Instagram for more pictures of my #TolkienCollection!

No comments:

Post a Comment