04 January 2016

My Tolkien Collection: Items I've Splurged On

Most of my splurges come in the form of jewellery; I love being able to wear my passion on a daily basis, and most of my pieces tend to be great conversation starters!

http://instagram.com/tolkienbritta

My earliest splurges came when I was still in middle school and had little money to my name. I managed to save up birthday and Christmas money several times for items such as the Ring of Barahir, the Ring Nenya, and the Evenstar pendant.

http://instagram.com/tolkienbritta

More recent splurges include Thrór's key, Gandalf's ring Narya (which I ordered a few months ago), and Vilya, which I just ordered on New Year's Eve. I figured I'd start the new year off with a nice gift to myself! At some point, I'd love to do a video review of my Badali items, so keep an eye on my YouTube channel for that!

I purchase a lot of items from Badali Jewelry and My Precious Fantasy Webshop

Follow me on Instagram for more pictures of my #TolkienCollection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...