27 January 2016

My Tolkien Collection: Tolkien Tattoo

In 2009, I decided to finally get my very first tattoo, something I had wanted since I was in middle school. I have always been in love with the Rohirric culture, so a horse symbol seemed absolutely fitting.

I am planning more (elaborate) tattoos in the near future, but am still not entirely sure what to get. I initially thought of getting the White Tree of Gondor on the opposite shoulder; then I thought about Thror's map; sometimes I play around with the idea of expanding my Rohirric tattoo; and I am also starting to plan out a partial sleeve, most likely depicting a scene (or several) from The Silmarillion. I love my horse, and I'll probably get the White Tree somewhere, but I want complex tattoos and not just a bunch of sigils.




Follow me on Instagram for more pictures of my #TolkienCollection!

No comments:

Post a Comment