09 May 2016

"Mordor's Army" T-Shirt / Vlogging

I was browsing PopUpTee.com the other day, looking for Lord of the Rings themed shirts to add to one of my boards on Pinterest, when I saw (and ultimately couldn't resist) this one:


They didn't make it in black, so I figured red was the next best colour for this design.

I think sometime in the near future I'll get all of my Lord of the Rings/Hobbit t-shirts out and maybe do a video review, since many people have been asking me about potential videos. I'll probably continue in that vein and post occasional videos of my collection and collecting adventures; if there's anything else you want to see from me, I'm all ears! (Here's my YouTube channel, by the way.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...